• The Playground – The Playground is the Hickory areas Official B.D.S.M Group.
• LinX – A Charlotte, NC, based BDSM group.
• CAPEX – CAPEX is a pansexual, non-profit BDSM organization dedicated to providing education, support and a social network for its contributors in a safe, responsible and discretion-conscious environment. CAPEX adopts and pledges to support the leather community’s creed: “Safe, Sane and Consensual”.
• Greensboro Floating Munch – The purpose of the Greensboro Floating Munch is strictly social/educational: For Lifestyle folk and friends in the Triad (Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Kernersville, Burlington, High Point) to gather in a vanilla/social venue to talk about whatever we want to talk about! Newcomers are both welcomed and encouraged. There will be no play; attire should be normal street wear, as we will be meeting in public venues. The whole idea is to get together, meet people with similar interests and varied experiences and, above all, to have FUN!
• Eastern Carolina Power Exchange – We are a friendly, open group of people interested in the BDSM lifestyle and located in the Greenville, North Carolina area.
We provide opportunities to meet others and exchange information on Safe, Sane, and Consensual Adult BDSM practices in a non-threatening environment.
• The Next Generation of North Carolina – Triangle Next Generation and Triad Next Generation. These groups are for adults of any orientation, ages 18-35, who are interested in exploring and experiencing BDSM, kink, fetish and alternative sexualities.
• Triangle Munch Group – We are a group of people in the Triangle, NC area who share an interest in Bondage, Discipline/Dominance & Submission/Sado-Masochism (BDSM ).
• La Fortress – Private Social/Meeting Organization in Greensboro
• MaST (Charlotte Chapter) – MAsT: Charlotte, is a pansexual support and discussion group for those interested in the Master-Mistress/slave or Dominant/submissive relationship. Persons of any gender and sexual orientation are welcome.
• Wilmington Kink (WINK) – WINK is a private alternative lifestyle group in southeastern North Carolina for Adults who practice consensual b&d, D&s and/or s&m. We meet for discussion, education, support and socializing.